If you have questions or comments related to:
If you are currently having technical difficulties with the website or completing your order on-line, please check our
If you would like to:
- Report Problems Completing Your Order
- Report Problems Viewing Products or Information
- Report Typographic or Graphic Errors
- Report Other Technical Issues or Errors
- Discuss Other Technical or Website Related Issues
- Click Here for TECHNICAL SUPPORT
You can check into your account to review current and past orders using the link below.
Your Satisfaction is always fully Guaranteed! If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any purchase made from our website, you may, within 30 days from the date of receipt, return your product for a full replacement, exchange or refund. In addition, all of our 1:32 scale cars are satisfaction guaranteed for as long as you own them. After the initial 30 day warranty that is available for all of our products - you may exchange any 1:32 scale car in it's original condition and packaging at any time.
We want you to enjoy shopping on www.motormint.com, so we will gladly accept returns and exchanges if they comply with our return policy. Please read this page carefully before you make a purchase decision or would like to make a return or an exchange. We want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase. If you are not happy with your purchase you can return it for a full replacement, exchange or refund.
- Close-Out item sales are final.
- Refunds or exchanges will be for the full purchase price, minus shipping and handling.
- With all of our regular orders, we do not charge your credit card until your order is ready to be shipped.
- Shipping is at purchaser's expense (unless we've made a shipping error).
- We are not responsible for defects or damage caused by customer error. Our full liability is limited to refund or credit of purchase price of merchandise.
- If the customer refuses the package and it is returned to us, we will treat it as a return. Customer will receive a refund for the purchase price, minus shipping and handling fee.
- Defective or wrong items: All of our models and merchandise is inspected for quality and compliance before it is packaged in our manufacturing facility and sent to our warehouse. Occasionally a package is mismarked or is damaged in transfer, if you receive a defective or wrong item, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your order and we will promptly send you a replacement after you have returned the wrong or defective product. If we can't provide a replacement we will issue you a full refund. You will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for replacement shipments.
To Return merchandise, please follow these instructions:
- Your return merchandise must be re-sellable, in it's original condition: packaged in the original box. (Unless the reason for the return is for defects or shipping damage) Please wrap the box or put it inside another box for shipping, do not alter the original product box by adding tape or marking on it.
- Mark the outside of your package with your Order Number & Your Motormint Account Number As They Appear on the Invoice. Your Account number & order number on the INVOICE, is YOUR RETURN AUTHORIZATION and it must appear in Bold writing on the outside of your package - preferably under your return address. If you no longer have your invoice, please call or e-mail our customer service department so they may provide this number for you.
- Send your returns to: National Motor Museum Mint, Returns Department, 460 Sackett Point Road, North Haven, CT 06473
- We highly recommend a return shipping method that is traceable as we are not responsible for lost return shipments and we will not be able to credit you for items that do not reach us.
- As soon as we receive your return we will send you a replacement, exchange or refund according to your instructions. If the product is returned in bad or damaged condition, no credit will be issued and product will be returned to you.